Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mindful Eating

Just had a handful of chips and cheese dip due to feelings nervous about changing hair salons, not being able to get an appointment that I want, not knowing how my hair would come out....I recently read an article that when you are eating for reasons other than hunger you should put whichever food in front of you and think about the reason you're eating it. Cheesy dip and chips=Comfort. In this moment before I head to the gym, after a busy, icy, day, I'm eating cheese dunked chips to provide comfort for an event happening two weeks from now. Doesn't make much sense, yet eating for comfort is a really hard habit for me to kick! BAH!

Healthy Plan: Bootcamp tonight, WW meeting @ 12:15 tomorrow right before class! Eeeks!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/prescriptions-life/201102/women-food-god-and-piece-cake


No comments: